1.What are the general types of electric energy meters? […]
1.What are the general types of electric energy meters?
(1) According to the purpose, it can be divided into installed electric energy meter and electronic standard meter.
(2) According to the realization principle, it can be divided into inductive (mechanical) electric energy meter, static (electronic) electric energy meter and electromechanical integrated (hybrid) electric energy meter.
(3) According to the use phase, it can be divided into single-phase electric energy meter, three-phase three-wire electric energy meter and three-phase four-wire electric energy meter.
(4) According to the accuracy level, it can be divided into common ordinary smart energy meters (including 0.2S, 0.5S, 0.2, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, etc.) and standard energy meters (including 0.01, 0.05, 0.02 etc.).
(5) According to the nature of the connected power supply, it can be divided into AC energy meters and DC energy meters.
(6) It can be divided into:
1) Active energy meter, an instrument that measures active energy by integrating active power over time.
2) Reactive energy meter, a meter that measures reactive energy by integrating reactive power over time.
3) Maximum demand energy meter, an energy meter that not only calculates the amount of electricity consumed by the user, but also instructs the user to average the maximum power within a specified time interval within a power bill settlement period.
4) Double-rate electric energy meter, according to the specified time period, the electric energy meter that measures the electricity consumption and total corona consumption of each period according to the requirements.
5) The multi-function energy meter, in addition to measuring active (reactive) energy, also has more than two functions such as time-sharing measurement and measurement demand, and can display, store and output data.
6) Smart electric energy meter, with electric energy metering, information storage and processing, real-time monitoring, automatic control, information interaction and other functions.
(7) According to the service life, it can be divided into ordinary induction type energy meters and long-life technical energy meters.
(8) According to the current wiring method, it can be divided into direct access energy meters and indirect (via transformer) access energy meters.
2.What is an inductive energy meter?
Answer: Inductive energy meters are the energy meters that generate torque by the interaction of the current of the fixed coil and the current induced by the conductive movable parts (usually the disk).
3.What is a long-life technical energy meter?
Answer: The long-life technical energy meter is an inductive energy meter with an average life span of 20 years or more, a statistical distribution of the average life span that follows an exponential distribution law, a life span of more than 20 years, and a measurement frequency of 50 Hz (or 60 Hz).
4.What is the working principle of inductive energy meter?
Answer: Inductive energy meters use the principle of electromagnetic induction and are mainly composed of voltage coils, current coils, aluminum discs, permanent magnets, counters and other devices. Its working principle is: when the energy meter is energized, the current coil and the voltage coil generate an electromagnetic field, forming a rotating torque on the aluminum plate, and driving the meter to count through the transmission gear. The larger the current voltage, the greater the torque, the faster the count, use The more electricity
5.What are the types of smart energy meters?
Answer: Smart energy meters are divided into 0.2S class three-phase smart energy meters, 0.5S class three-phase smart energy meters, 0.5S class three-phase local fee-controlled smart energy meters (modules) and 0.5S class three-phase fees according to grade and function. Control smart energy meter (module), level 1 three-phase smart energy meter, level 1 three-phase fee control smart energy meter, level 1 three-phase fee control smart energy meter (module), level 1 three-phase local fee control smart energy meter ( Module), level 1 three-phase local fee control smart energy meter, level 2 single-phase local fee control smart energy meter, level 2 single-phase local fee control smart energy meter (module), level 2 single-phase fee control smart energy meter, 2 Level single-phase fee-controlled smart energy meter (module).
Zhejiang Tepsung Electric Meter Co., Ltd . is a manufacturer and supplier of single phase meter , three phase meter , electronic energy meter and digital energy meters. We have established a mature and professional team in the design, production and sales of electric meters. Welcome to buy: https://www.yhddb.com/